Human Resources Officer
We are looking for someone who fits in our small team and who can handle different responsibilities in HR
Over het bedrijf
The Human Resources Officer is reporting directly to the HR Manager and is a member of the human resources department within Extron Europe. The company is an operational HR department taking care of all daily matters related to the European personnel; recruitment, onboarding, sick leave, absences, performance and exits.
Wat ga je doen?
- International recruitment of all level positions
- Advise in International HR matters on topics as labor law and employment benefits
- Guide and coordinate performance meetings with non-performing employees
- Advise, assist and coordinate dismissal procedures in cooperation with the HR manager
- Case manager in reintegration processes
- Giving the Extron onboarding training to new employees
- Exit meetings with employees leaving the company
- HR Administration such as setting up contracts, monthly reports, travel allowance overviews and other administrative tasks
- Co- responsible for the international payroll.
- Other duties as required in the HR department
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- Contract for 7 months with the possibility to become permanent
- Salary between € 2500 - € 4000 a month
- fulltime position for 32-40 hours per week.
- 13th month bonus,
- Health care allowance
- Pension plan
- 26 vacation days
- Excellent travel allowance
Wie ben jij?
- Education on HBO + level, preferably in the field of Human Resources
- Education or experience in Dutch and preferably Foreign (labor) laws.
- At least 5 years experience in a general HR role (including recruitment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to operate self-directed and proactive on given tasks.
- Ability to work with strict procedures and policies.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment that requires a sense of urgency
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office).