Order Processor France
Are you a native speaker French? Are you detailed oriented, able to multitask, determine priorities, flexible and able to work efficiently in a team environment with little supervision? Then we are looking for you as our order processor France!
Over het bedrijf
Our client has been active in the AV industry for over 30 years, serving the diverse needs of organizations around the world. They create innovative solutions for all AV technologies. They have unparalleled experience and a deep understanding of customer needs across a wide range of vertical markets.
Wat ga je doen?
The position of Order Processor is a sales position that is responsible for all domestic and international orders for the whole France region. You will be interacting with different departments within the company from Sales, Operations to Accounting and be in contact with our customers regarding the order status. You will be the point of contact for all order management issues for the customer and Sales department. In this position it is important to get ship dates, lead times, and orders back to the customer and Sales in a timely manner.
What are you going to do?
- Order Entry
- Order management
- Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all departments in the Europe office
- Inform customer and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
- Work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office
- Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders
- Deal with all kind of stock issues; “stop ships”, deviations, engraving orders, ER’s, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products and inform the customer and Sales department
- Provide excellent customer service
- Issue and follow-up on quotations
- Handle customer requests
- Upkeep of administration within Sales Operations department
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
What do they offer?
- Extensive training programs
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- Health insurance contribution
Wie ben jij?
Who are you?
- You have 2 to 3 years' experience in customer service with some exposure to inside sales
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries by researching status of orders for repair, return or servicing
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- French native speaker and familiar with French-habits