Part time Procurement Specialist
Are you commercially minded and an effective negotiator? Do you also possess some procurement experience, and would you like to put that knowledge to work for an international high-tech giant? Then we are looking for you to become our new Part time Procurement Specialist!
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a high-tech organization that designs and assembles revolutionary innovations and high-end technology. They make cameras that provide optimal visibility around machines, vehicles and vessels. They develop vision solutions for every situation with the goal of increased safety, efficiency and comfort. The company started as a business in Barneveld, and has since grown into a multinational company with branches in Asia, the United States, Germany, France and Denmark.
You will be working at the location in Barneveld, that specializes in camera and monitor systems. The atmosphere is friendly and with a great group of colleagues there will be always room for fun! The company is open Monday to Friday 08:00 - 24:00 and your working hours depend on your position.
Wat ga je doen?
As a procurement specialist you'll be helping the company with transitioning from operational procurement to strategic procurement. Among other things, you will work on:
- Negotiating prices and requesting quotations from suppliers
- Making arrangements with suppliers for the purchase of products, parts and tooling
- Managing relationships with suppliers, having conversations about how to increase their sales
- Overseeing adherence to agreed upon delivery times
- Engaging in risk management by seeking out alternative suppliers
- Keeping in touch about the progress of purchasing, production and business processes
- Releasing products that may be ordered by internal departments
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
As a procurement specialist, you won't have to start negotiations on your own terms of employment, as these are fantastic and very extensive.
- Salary between â‚¬ 4,844 and â‚¬ 6,781 based on full-time employment
- 27 vacation days and 13 atv days
- A challenging job piloting procurement from operational to strategic
- A year contract with the intention of permanent employment
- A company with an open atmosphere where everyone wants to help each other
- Excellent working conditions as stated in the collective labour agreement Metalektro
- The possibility to work partly from home
- A very active staff association that organizes fun activities nearly every month!
Wie ben jij?
You have an HBO working and thinking level with relevant purchasing experience in an industrial or production environment. You use your good communication skills in negotiations and in building relationships with suppliers. Furthermore, you possess:
- Good written and verbal command of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of tools such as: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, etc.
- Nevi 1, possibly supplemented with Nevi 2 or similar training
- Knowledge regarding RoHS and Reach requirements
- Skills to work well together with your colleagues, internally and externally