HR Business Partner
For a hightech, international organization in the Amersfoort area, we are looking for a HR Business Partner, to be part of a team with 5 HR team members. As a HR Business Partner you attract, recruit, motivate and develop employees, leaders and managers in the operations organization to be able to deliver the products within targeted time, cost and quality parameters. Besides that you are responsible to implement the (SRE) HR-policies according to CLA, Dutch legislation and internal procedures. You report to the HR manager.
Over het bedrijf
You will be working at a company in Barneveld that specializes in camera and monitor systems. The atmosphere is good and you will work with a group of friendly colleagues. There is always room for fun. The company is open from monday til friday 08:00-22:00 and you schedule depends on your position
Wat ga je doen?
- Recruitment of new personnel, keeping them in the company and giving them the possibility for further development
- Taking care of the right procedure among recruitment and advising the managers
- You advise and support the managers with regard to requests for personal development (trainings etc.), job profiles and you take good care of alterations
- You advise and support the managers with regard to sickleave, together with the casemanager
- You make propositions for improving several HR-processes and strategy
- You take care for a correct administrative handling of all onboarding and offboarding personnel, in order to have the actual information in the personelsystem
- You provide several reports
- You advise the managers with regard to the operation of HR-processes, law and regulations
- You are one of the points of contact for the employees with regard to HR-related issues such as CLA and internal procedures
- Together with the rest of the HR-team, you work together with projects on an international level
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- A various job within a growing and international organization
- Good chances to develop yourself in a professional and personal way
- Great working conditions like 27 holidays and 13 ADV days (conform CLA)
- Own responsibility and enough space to fill in your time
- A good salary within a range of € € 3700,00 – € 5100,00 gross per month
Wie ben jij?
- You have a HBO working and thinking level
- You completed a bachelor degree in Human Resources Management
- You have at least a 1-3 year broad HR experience, preferably in an international technical manufacturing industry
- You have knowledge of labor law; working hours law and Collective Labour agreements
- You have a good knowledge of various systems (MS Office and HR systems)
- You have a good command of Dutch and English language in word & writing
- You communicate well and as a professional
- Your mindset is positive, strong driven with a hands on mentality
- Integrity is important to build trust, but you also need to be a strong teamplayer, strong in communication and networking
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a good helicopterview