Are you a native speaker of German? Are you detail oriented, flexible and able to work efficiently in a team environment with little supervision? And can you multitask efficiently and quickly prioritise your tasks? Then you're the Order Processor for Germany we're looking for!
Over het bedrijf
You will be working for an international company specialised in audiovisual technology. Within this company, there is also a lot of opportunities to further develop yourself through training.
Wat ga je doen?
The position of Order Processor is a sales position that is responsible for all Domestic and international orders for the whole German region. You will be interacting with different departments within the company from Sales and Operations to Accounting, and be in contact with our customers regarding the order status. You will be the point of contact for all order management issues for the customers and the Sales department. In this position it is important to get ship dates, lead times, and orders back to the customer and Sales in a timely manner.
- Order entry and management
- Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all departments in the Europe office
- Inform customers and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
- Work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office
- Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders
- Deal with all kind of stock issues, “stop ships”, deviations, engraving orders, ER’s, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products, with subsequent informing of the customer and Sales department
- Provide excellent customer service
- Issue and follow-up on quotations
- Handle customer requests
- Upkeep of administration within Sales Operations department
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- A salary between € 1900 - €2400 gross a month based on 40h (depending on experience)
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- Hybrid working module (2 days in the office)
- Health insurance contribution
- Extensive training programs
Wie ben jij?
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in customer service with some exposure to inside sales
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries by researching status of orders for repair, return or servicing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- German native speaker and familiar with German habits