Are you an Engineer with an Electronic (AV) background with good commercial skills? Would you like to work for an international high-tech company, partially from home? Then you are the Application Engineer we're looking for!
Over het bedrijf
You will be working for an international company specialised in audiovisual technology. Within this company, there is also a lot of opportunities to further develop yourself through training. For this client, we're looking for a Technical Expert on AV products and applications to perform Engineering, Sales and Troubleshooting tasks.
Wat ga je doen?
- In house product testing for technical issues experienced on site
- Providing new product ideas and changes to future products
- Generating and maintaining a professional and friendly relationship with the resellers and end-users
- Providing technical support, by phone, to our resellers and end-users for all related AV products in the UK, Nordics and Benelux area
- Providing product specifications to our resellers and end-users of the products in AV applications
- Training colleagues and resellers
- Keeping up to date on the product line, product functions, features and applications
- Performing other sales related tasks as needed
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- Salary between â‚¬ 2800 - â‚¬ 3000 gross per month
- 13th month salary
- Health insurance contribution
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working module (2 days from home)
- Extensive training programs and ample opportunities for career advancement
- Working within a professional team
Wie ben jij?
- Technical Education preferably in Electronics
- Technical or Engineering experience, preferably in AV
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), preferably fluent as well in a second language such as Dutch or Swedish
- Professional and friendly attitude to solve problems and work within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to build relations
- Professional appearance
Would you like to know more before you apply? Get in touch with our branch of Active in Nijkerk via +31332464648 or by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advised to send a resume in English.