Do you have HR (study) experience, and are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilize and further hone those skills? Are you reliable, honest, socially adept and would you like to work on an international level for a global market leader? Then you must be the HR Officer we are looking for!
Over het bedrijf
For an international organization in Hoevelaken we are looking for a reliable HR officer. This medical organization, headquartered in Hong Kong, is working hard on cardiological innovative developments.
Wat ga je doen?
In this position of HR Officer you will have an overall responsibility of supporting the HR Manager with various tasks. These will include, among others:
- Handling recruitment from onboarding to offboarding
- Assisting in ensuring HR policies for fair and legal treatment of all employees are properly implemented by company managers
- Assisting in ensuring that effective and equitable compensation programs consistent with company policy are implemented for all employees
- Assisting in ensuring that all HR programs are compliant with applicable social security laws, -directives and –regulations
- Assisting in maintaining and executing effective and efficient programs of sourcing, recruitment, selection and placement of candidates throughout the Company
- Writing and maintaining Job Descriptions, outlining the scope of responsibilities, the major tasks and the requirements
- Assisting in maintaining and executing the Performance Review, Evaluation Program, and the employee development program to identify development needs and development training schedules
- Handling leave administration and compiling leave report on a regular basis
- Participating in payroll administration
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- A diverse job in an international and innovative company in the healthcare sector
- A salary in the range of € 2800 - € 3200 gross per month on a fulltime base
- 27 vacation days
- Travel costs reimbursement
- A permanent employment contract
- Ample opportunities for personal development and career advancement
- Professional colleagues who appreciate your work!
Wie ben jij?
- Bachelor Degree graduate in Human Resources preferred
- Not less than 2 years solid experience in recruitment
- Good spoken and written Dutch and English
- Good communication skills