Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? Are you detail-oriented, able to multitask, determine priorities, flexible and able to work efficiently in a team with little supervision? Then we might be looking for you as our Order Processor UK!
Over het bedrijf
For this position you will work at the European headquarters in Amersfoort. The company is an industry leader when it comes to video and audio systems. The position of Order Processor is a Sales position that is responsible for all domestic and international orders for the whole EMEA region
Wat ga je doen?
- Order entry and order management
- Follow-up on order related issues via phone, e-mail, hard copy orders for customers and all departments in the European office
- Inform Customer and Sales department regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
- Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders
- Deal with all kind of stock issues: “stop ships”, deviations, engraving orders, ER’s, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products and informing the Customer and Sales department
- Provide excellent Customer Service and handling customer requests
- Issue and follow-up on quotations
- Upkeep of administration within Sales Operations department
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- Extensive training programs
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- Health insurance contribution
- A fulltime job in an international work environment
Wie ben jij?
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in Customer Service and preferably some experience in Sales
- Able to respond to customer inquiries by researching status of orders for repair, return or servicing
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized and computer literate
- Able to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Knowledge of UK communication skills and business culture