Privacy statement 2023
We attach great importance to your privacy. When you provide us with information as an employee or job seeker, we will handle it as carefully as possible in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). How we do this and for what purposes we use the information is described in this privacy statement.
Who are we?
This is the privacy statement of NoBrothers B.V. and all our subsidiaries (“No Brothers”) engaged in services related to labor and labor mediation. This includes the operating companies: Active Uitzendbureau B.V., Uitzendbureau De Vakaturebank B.V., Students for Students B.V., MontageWerk B.V., BeterWerk B.V., No Brothers Nederland B.V., No Brothers Nederland part 2 B.V., and Singel Personeelsdiensten B.V..
We are a controller as referred to in privacy laws and regulations for the processing of your personal data.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you fill in or leave your information on our website, register at one of our branches, or in any other way sign up or are signed up to use our services. The data is stored on secure servers owned by No Brothers or a third party.
We may also collect data from you if you have posted it on public resources that might indicate an interest in work-related services. In that case, we will contact you to ask if you are interested in registering with us in accordance with our terms and conditions and in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
Why do we record data?
The data is used to optimally perform our services (mediation, recruitment and selection, staffing, payroll, secondment, payroll and personnel management). In the context of this service provision, No Brothers records data in its database for use by No Brothers and its back office. We process personal data necessary to provide our services; some of this data is required to use our services. Additional data may be desirable to better tailor the service to your needs and qualities or to meet more specific requests or obligations from clients. Specifically, we record your data to:
- establish and maintain an employment or personnel/intermediary relationship with you and to perform the relevant administration
- be able to make offers and/or provide information about our services and other activities, and to better tailor them to your wishes and qualifications; this is done by our employees and partially automated (e.g. in the case of a job vacancy mailing).
- be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client
- be able to conduct pre-employment screenings for our clients
- register hours worked and process payments
- apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc
- aid in management purposes, including management information, providing internal controls and corporate security, conducting an audit, accountant audits, and quality purposes such as certification
We do not collect or use information for any purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
What data is being recorded?
You are responsible for accuracy and relevance of the data you provide.
Candidate (upon registration)
- name, address, email address, phone number, and other contact details
- birth details, age, gender, and photograph
- curriculum vitae (CV) containing information about education, internships, work experience, and skills
- information about availability and leave
- other data that may be relevant for evaluating the candidate's suitability, such as references, certificates, and Certificate of Conduct (VOG)
Employee (at the time you start working/work/have worked for No Brothers)
- nationality, citizen service number (BSN-nummer), ID, bank account number, payroll tax statement (loonbelastingverklaring), work permit
- other data related to personnel, salary and absence records
Special personal data
No Brothers only records special personal data (as referred to in the Data Protection Act) upon your consent.
Data is provided to the following third parties
- companies that are part of or affiliated with No Brothers B.V.
- third parties such as government agencies, pension funds, etc
- clients who are searching for suitable candidates (temporary workers or employees), with at least the CV being provided (in consultation with the candidate)
How long will the personal data be kept?
The retention periods we apply depend on the applicable legal retention periods.
Candidate (if you have not (yet) worked for No Brothers)
Your mediation data (personal data and CV) will be available for up to two years after the last contact if you have not worked for No Brothers. If you no longer wish to be mediated, you can deregister via the website. You will no longer be approached and mediated by No Brothers.
Your personal data (name, address, and CV) will be kept for up to two years after the end of your employment. Certain personal data (such as a copy of your ID and tax information) will be available to NoBrothers for up to five years for the purposes of claims, audits, and tax obligations.
Access / deletion of personal data
We offer all candidates the opportunity to review, change or delete all personal information currently provided to us. We will delete the information to the extent and extent that it is legally permitted to do so. Please contact your contact person at No Brothers or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically generated information and cookies
Our website can be visited without your personal information being disclosed to us. Like like many other websites, this website does automatically collect certain non-identifiable information about users of the website, such as, for example, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from which you were linked directly to our website, the operating system that you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages of the website that you have visited and the information you viewed, information about the type of device you are using to visit the site, the geo location where you are and the material that you send or download from the website. This technical information is used for the management of the website and the system administrator, and to improve the website and its use. This technical data may be disclosed to third parties and may be permanently stored for future use.
Questions and feedback
We regularly check our compliance with applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com.